If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
We are always here to ensure you have a wonderful stay with us. During our Business Hours you can reach us in our Office (+1- 239-774-1273). In addition we do have an emergency numberto call us in the very rare event you need us right away after business hours.
We encourage those who may have to cancel their reservation to purchase trip insurance. Guests may cancel this agreement and pay 20% of the down payment or $250.00 as cancellation fee, whichever is greater by providing written notice by certified mail at least 90 days prior to check-in date.
To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25 % of the full rental cost for the period must be paid within 3 business days. Upon clearance of the check, the booking is confirmed. 60 day prior to arrival the remaining 75% is due.
We have to ensure that each Marco Naples Vacation Rental is state of the art clean prior and after your visit. Therefore we collaborate with a professional cleaning company, which cleans the place for you. All of our homes are professionally cleaned and inspected prior to your arrival. The cleaning fee is mandatory.
The heating of the pool is optional and can be ordered separately for an additional fee. Please find more details in our Terms and Conditions.
Some vacation rentals are pet friendly or pet considered. If you are bringing your pet with you, please contact us so we can assist you in selecting a pet friendly Marco Naples Vacation Rental home.
Smoking is not permitted at any time inside the rental unit. Smoking is absolutely forbidden.
In case of handicaps please contact us and we will try to put you in a unit that will suit your needs.